Any Bangladeshi individual who has the means and capacity to repay a bank loan, In specific terms, these could be salaried employees/executives of multinational and middle to large size local corporate, Government, Semi-autonomous bodies, in reputed NGOs (Non-Government Organizations) international aid agencies and UN bodies, and other employees acceptable to the bank
Purpose: To meet the Educational Expenses of Self/ son/daughter or any other dependant.(Local/Foreign)
- Age: Minimum age 25 years ( At the time of application), Maximum age at loan maturity up to 60 years (At the end of Loan Tenor)
- For a permanent and confirmed salaried persons, a minimum of three (3) years experience with 1-year employment in the present organization
- Minimum Yearly income (Net BDT): At least three times the total yearly installments amount of the applied loan
- The borrower must reside for at least 6 months in the same address
Loan Size: Maximum amount of loan under this Scheme will be Tk.3.00 lac (Taka Three Lac)
Loan to Value Ratio: 70% of the cost to be paid by the borrower
- Two Personal Guarantees with the net worth declaration.
- Personal Guarantee of spouse/parents or any other family members acceptable to the bank.
- Post dated cheques for all installments
- One undated cheque covering the total amount of all installments
Tenor: Maximum 5 years
Repayment method: Equal Monthly Instalments
Disbursement Mode: By making credit to the customer’s savings/Current account
First repayment date:1st repayment will be started at the end of one month from the date of disbursement
- Recent Passport size photographs of the applicant(s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/Passport of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Latest Utility Bill (Gas/Water/Electricity)
- Study plan with a budget.
- Business Card/Office ID of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s), if any.
- Latest Tax Certificate / E-TIN
- Personal Net Worth statements of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s).
- Bank Statement of last 12 months for businessmen and 6 months for others.
- Rent or Lease agreement of house/property (if applicable)
- Salary Certificate / Letter of Introduction.
- Professional Certificate issued by the concerned Institution.
Availability Period: Maximum 6 months from the date of sanction advice.
Prepayment: Loan to be prepaid on payment of 2% breakage cost on prepayment amount.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. I try my best to respond to every comment that comes my way. If for any reason you don’t get a response, feel free to ask me on Twitter, and Facebook, and if you want to follow me on those social media links as well to see different pictures and just talk about different things going on in the tech world.