A home loan is a type of loan that is used to finance the purchase of a house or property. It is also known as a mortgage.
If you dream of having your own house then IFIC AAMAR BARI is the perfect financial solution for you. This is an attractive loan facility for all credit worthy individuals of Bangladesh who wish to buy a new or used apartment/flat, mortgage their existing house/flat/apartment or construct/ renovate/ extend their existing flat/house, want to Purchase/Construct/Renovate semi-pucca house, etc.
- Loan amount up to Tk 2 Crore
- Tenure: Salaried 25 years, Professional 20 years Maximum
- No processing fee for a loan takeover
- The facility of premium overdraft up to 2 crore
- Processing fee: Minimum 0.30 % of the loan
You may like:
Types of loan
- Home loan: to build or purchase new/used residential property ( House/ Apartment/Flat/ Duplex/condominium )
- Home Credit: to re-construct /extension/renovation /modification within the existing approved plan of existing residential property
- Semi-Pucca: maximum 50,00,000 ( Purchase /construction/renovation)
- Take over: HBL takeover from other banks /NBFL
Initial Documents for submitting loan application:
- 2(two) copy passport size photographs of all intending borrowers.
- Letter of introduction from employer (for salaried individuals).
- Bank statement (for last 12 months)
- All loan statements (last 12 months minimum) Credit card statement if any (last 6 months)
- Salary Certificate/Trade License/ Professional certificate/ MOA/ Form XII etc
- TIN Certificate copy Utility bill copy (last 6 months) for present address verification
- National ID copy
- Approved plan & plan approval letter from the concerned authority.