Professionals like doctor may have the dream to establish a chamber or mini clinic to serve the patients with small scale purchases of medical equipment’s, tools and machineries. Consumer Credit- The doctor’s Loan scheme of the Bank will cooperate with the doctors to make their dream come true with market competitive rate
- Professor of reputed Medical College/Hospital/Private Practitioner.
- Associate/Assistant Professor of a reputed Medical College/Hospital having a post-graduate degree (FCPS, MS, MD, FRCS or equivalent) / Practitioner.
- MBBS Doctors/Dentists
- Setting up operation Theatre/Chamber (New/Expansion/Renovation/Modernization)
- Purchase of Medical/Diagnostic/Office equipment
- Age: Minimum age 25 years ( At the time of application) Maximum age at loan maturity up to 65 years (At the end of Loan Tenor)
- Minimum Service/Length of business: For the salaried individuals, must be Permanent & Confirmed employees of any reputed hospital with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience., For self-employed doctors, minimum 02 (two) years of professional experience
- Minimum Yearly income (Net BDT): At least three times the total yearly installments amount of the applied loan
- The borrower must reside for at least 6 months in the same address
Loan Size: Minimum BDT 1.00 Lac, Maximum amount of loan under this Scheme will be Tk.5.00 Lac (Taka Five Lac)
Loan to Value Ratio: 30% of the cost of the item is allowed
- Two Personal Guarantees with the net worth declaration.
- Personal Guarantee of spouse/parent
- Post-dated cheques for all installments
- One undated cheque covering the total amount of all installments.
- Hypothecation over purchased assets.
Tenor: Minimum 1 year, Maximum 5 Years
Repayment method: Equal Monthly Instalment
Disbursement Mode: By issuing a Pay Order directly to the seller
First repayment date:1st repayment will be started at the end of one month from the date of disbursement
- Recent Passport size photographs of the applicant(s) and guarantor (s).
- Photocopy of NID/Passport of applicant (s) and guarantor (s)
- Latest Utility Bill (Gas/Water/Electricity)
- Price Quotation of items to be purchased with a detailed budget
- Business Card/Office ID of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s), if any.
- Latest Tax Certificate / E-TIN
- Personal Net Worth statements of the applicant (s) and guarantor (s) to assess the repayment capacity.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months.
- Attested photocopy of the certificate of the last degree and BMDC/BMA membership Certificate
- Rent or Lease agreement of house/property (if applicable)
- Salary Certificate / Letter of Introduction.
- Professional Certificate issued by the concerned Institution.
- Two years of Bank transaction record.
- Proof of sufficient Income.
Availability Period: Maximum 6 months from the date of sanction advice.
Prepayment: Loan to be prepaid on payment of 2% breakage cost on prepayment amount
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. I try my best to respond to every comment that comes my way. If for any reason you don’t get a response, feel free to ask me on Twitter, and Facebook, and if you want to follow me on those social media links as well to see different pictures and just talk about different things going on in the tech world.