|Connectivity Technology||USB-C; USB|
|Compatible Devices||Tablets, Laptops, Smartwatches|
|Compatible Phone Models||IPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 / 12 mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / iPhone SE (2nd generation)/ 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8; Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22+ / S21 / S21+ / S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra / S10 / S10e / S10+ / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 20 Ultra / Note 20 / Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8; LG G7 / V30+, Google Pixel / Pixel 3XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Sony Xperia, and more. See more|
|Input Voltage||100 Volts|
|Total USB Ports||3|
|Output Current||3 Amps|
About this item
- CES 2022 Award Winner: An honoree at the CES Innovation Awards in the mobile devices and accessories category.
- Ultra-Fast Charging: Connect to either USB-C port to give your laptop a massive 100W charge.
- Charge 3 Devices at Once: Power up your MacBook, iPhone, and AirPods all at the same time from a charger that’s 34% smaller than an original 96W MacBook power brick.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 736 Charger (Nano II 100W), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Model Number: A2145
Anker 736 Charger (Nano II 100W)
The Ultimate Charging Experience
Ultra High-Speed Charging
Provide a powerful charge for a huge-range of laptops including the 2021 MacBook Pro 14” (M1 Pro), HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS 13, and more when you connect to either USB-C port.
One Charger. 3 Devices.
This is the only charger you need to power up all the devices you use on a daily basis including your laptop, phone, and earbuds.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ 3.0 technology ensures compatibility with virtually any operating system or charging protocol, so no matter what device you connect, you’ll get the power you need.
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below. I try my best to respond to every comment that comes my way. If for any reason you don’t get a response, feel free to ask me on Twitter, and Facebook, and if you want to follow me on those social media links as well to see different pictures and just talk about different things going on in the tech world.