Know how you will get more favorites for your gig on Fiverr freelancing marketplace
Making money with Fiverr is an easy and fun way to bally independently in a very short period of time. Still, many of us find it so hard to make even one dollar on Fiverr while others earn thousands of dollars through Fiverr in a month. Many people earn much $ from Fiverr.
What is it that makes them thousands of dollars? I would say the skills. Yes, exactly the skills make them able to get their Fiverr gigs ranked to the top of the search results. And what skills would be ;
- The Title of Your Fiverr’s GIG
- The title is the most important part of the gig, which I would say, contribute 80% to the ranking of a gig. Titles having persuasive words may lure a buyer to click on your gig, but not necessarily would help you rank your gig. So it’s necessary to use the proper search term in your gig’s title to make it visible in the search results.
- For example: If you offer writing services on Fiverr and make a gig with the title that “I will write an enlightening article about anything you want.”
- Images or Video
- If it really comes down to the comparison between the images and video. Then the video will always get the award.
- The role of an image or video is not more than increasing the conversion rate of your gig. But it also contributes indirectly to the ranking of your gig. If your video or image is attractive enough to make orders, then you will also get ratings
- The Description of your gig should promise something that can inspire the buyer.
- For example, if you are selling SEO services and start the description with the sentence that “Get 50 backlinks quickly in just $5.” This is one sentence that inspires the buyer to immediately place the order on your gig. Because it’s not only promising 50 backlinks but more importantly, it talks about the end results in which the buyer is more interested.
- Accurate Tags
- The tags have the power to show your gig in different search results. Take your time to identify the related tags for your gig and do mention them. Tags are the spice in the meal. Using a variety of keywords as tags helps you rank your gig in minutes.
- Promote your gig outside Fiverr
- Now it comes the part where you will come to know how you can really drive the real visitors. You can use social media as a tool to bring as much traffic as you want.
One more tip
Another way that you can also consider is that perhaps you can get professional help from a reputable and reliable service provider that will provide you with genuine Fiverr favorites that will help to increase your gig ranking in Fiverr.
Hope I answered your questions well.