Literally, getting started with a new gaming mouse can completely change your ability to aim for all PC gaming. However, with so many peripheral manufacturers on the market, it can be difficult to find which ones are the best.
To be honest, there are only two main metrics that can tell you whether a gaming mouse is good or not. First, you have sensors. This is the technology used to track mouse movement and it is very important for gaming.
Second, you have build quality. How solid does the mouse feel, how ergonomic is it, how many buttons does it have, and more importantly, how long will it last after constant clicks, swipes, and mouse wheel scrolling?
For some people, the appearance of the mouse is also important. Some manufacturers add LEDs to their peripherals or create unique designs.
In this article, we found 8 excellent gaming mice. We’ve tried to pick out the most gorgeous gaming mouse while prioritizing sensor and build quality. We also try to include mouse links on Amazon so you can view reviews. Links are not affiliated links and prices may vary.
1. SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse – $79.99
About this item
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 IPS optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world’s lowest and most accurate lift-off distance; Cable length 2 meters; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeters, 2 millimeter
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
First, let’s take a look at what’s straightaway using the sensor quality in the SteelSeries Rival 600 and any other SteelSeries mouse.
The SteelSeries Rival 600 uses the TrueMove3+ sensor. As it should, the sensor feels as fast and accurate as you could ask for it. You’ll never find wrestling with a mouse, and once you’ve spent a few weeks getting used to it, it’s almost like the mouse cursor is bent over your steering wheel.
The scroll wheel also has a very satisfying tactile click, and you’ll never accidentally click it while using the mouse’s home button.
The SteelSeries Rival 600 is a fairly hefty mouse, although it includes weight so you can adjust it to your liking.
You’ll also notice that the Rival 600 looks beautiful without breaking the standard ergonomics seen in other high-end gaming mice.
You may like: The 5 Best In-Ear Headphones for Gaming and Music
2. SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse –
About this item
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- The compatible operating system is windows, mac, and Linux. USB port required. Software is SteelSeries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
If you’re looking for a mouse with a solid sensor, but you don’t want to pay extra for all the bells and whistles like LED lighting and adjustable weight, the Sensei 310 might be for you.
The Sensei 310 is a smaller mouse with a lighter chassis. It’s also nimble, with two extra buttons on each side, making it ideal for left-handed players, or even those looking for a cheaper option with more buttons.
The sensor in the Sensei 310 is the generation behind the Rival 600, but in terms of real-world performance, you won’t notice much of a difference – both mice are still incredibly accurate.
3. Ghost M1 Mouse Black Full RGB – $59.99
About this item
- ✅【Lightweight: The Ghost M1 is a super lightweight mouse that weighs just under 65 grams. 】
- ✅【Quicker and more accurate: With there being less weight, you can move your mouse quicker and more accurately to ensure precision-perfect performance. 】
- ✅【Sensor PixArt 3360:The Ghost M1 is built with a PixArt 3360 sensor which is one of the best sensors in the world.】
- ✅【The average response time is under 1ms so you will never miss out on an intense moment while gaming.】
- ✅【Full RGB via mouse software – – Lightweight sleeve cord 】
SHOP THISLighter than a feather, never worry about missing a shot or a click with the Ghost M1. The GHOST M1 is our first mouse that is lighter than 65 grams. Gain a competitive advantage in your games with the fastest response time. The Ghost M1 has a PixArt 9830 sensor and less than 1 second response time. Win every battle from start to finish with the Ghost M1.
The Ghost M1 is a mouse made by gamers for gamers. The Ghost M1 is a super mouse and with less weight, you can move the mouse faster and more precisely to ensure perfect precision performance. The average response time is less than 1ms, so you will never miss an intense moment while gaming
You may like:Top 5 Webcams for Live Streaming
4. Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Mouse – $85.90
About this item
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with extremely low power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2, 000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector, or wirelessly with any Qi-compatible charging device such as the CORSAIR MM1000 mouse pad.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- Nine-zone dynamic RGB backlighting, including an integrated light bar with five individually addressable RGB LEDs, offers near-endless customization of colors and lighting effects.
- Get an in-game advantage with eight buttons, fully programmable with custom macros and button remaps.
If all of the gaming mice so far are a little too tedious, you’ll want to read on. The last four options are more interesting.
The Corsair Dark Core RGB SE is a wireless mouse with a unique design. Aside from standing on a tabletop, this product has a number of ergonomic advantages to take full advantage of.
The contoured styling makes the Dark Core RGB SE very comfortable, and there are 2 interchangeable side handles to choose from. This device is definitely designed for those with larger hands, and it’s a bit on the heavy side.
While wireless is an issue in the past, the Dark Core RGB SE has a response time that’s on par with a wired mouse. The only problem is that you can’t use this mouse while it’s charging.
5. Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse – $47.00
About this item
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2-year warranty
The Razer DeathAdder Elite will always stand out as the best ergonomic mouse for those with big hands. This rat is a beast in size and shape.
Despite such a massive physical presence, the DeathAdder Elite doesn’t surpass its design. It’s clearly a gaming mouse, but you can only tell by the subtle inclusion of LEDs under the mouse wheel and palm rest.
The DeathAdder Elite also has a slight bend near the mouse buttons, adding some style and a little extra clickability to the buttons. The sensors in the DeathAdder are also as perfect as possible.
Subscribe to our Youtube Milon365 Channel. Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter page.