I will install facebook pixel code on your WordPress site | shmilon-fiverr
The Facebook pixel allows you to place a single pixel across your entire website to report conversions, build audiences and get rich insights about how people use it.
Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective FB advertising campaigns. With the Facebook pixel, you can:
- Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert.
- Optimize delivery to people about to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most probably to take the action you want them to take, E.g. purchase or fill out a form.
- Automatically build audiences for website visitors to retarget: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, like visited a product page, added to cart or purchased a product.
- Create Lookalike Audiences. Find more people who similar to your best customers.
- Run dynamic product ads. Create relevant and timely ads on FB based on the products people have visited on your portal.
- Access Audience Insights. Get rich insights about the people who visit your website.